No seriously. My life only consists of sleeping, college, working, and the occasional snack.
Somebody save me.
smack that ass from 8 feet away
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
repeating with caveats:
• if your virginity matters/mattered to you, that’s okay because you are not a robot that can always decide what to care about
• also even if you were a robot, you would still be allowed to care about it because “my self concept changed when i had sex’ is not always the same thing as buying into all of the purity-centric, hetero-centric, dictating-other-people’s-sexuality, devaluing-your-own-sexuality stuff• just make sure you’re not doing that stuff and it’s cool basically